rain boots

The Portage County Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Management has received numerous calls about flooding throughout the county after recent significant rainfall.  

We encourage residents who are experiencing flooding to report damage affecting primary residences and businesses to the EMA. Make the online reports through this link on our county webpage: https://www.portagecounty-oh.gov/homeland-security-emergency-management/pages/storm-damage-reporting.  

You can also access the reporting form on the Portage County Emergency Management App available for free for Apple and Android smart phones.  

Unable to access online forms? Call the EMA office M-F, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., at 330-297-3607. Reporting your damages helps the county gauge the severity of the incident.