Spicy Moroccan Chicken
Serves 4 (2 Chicken Thighs, 1.5 Cups Peppers)
1.25 tsp. ground coriander
1.25 tsp. ground cumin
.5 tsp. cayenne pepper
.5 tsp. kosher salt
.25 tsp. ground cinnamon
8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
6 cups coarsely chopped red and/ or yellow peppers
1 lemon, sliced
2 tbl. olive oil
- In a medium-size bowl combine coriander, cumin, cayenne, salt, and cinnamon. Mix thoroughly.
- Coat chicken thighs with seasoning mix. Take care to coat lightly, but evenly.
- Heat olive oil in medium skillet over medium heat, then add chicken.
- Cook chicken thighs over medium heat until fully cooked (170°F), flipping once.
- Plate chicken and cover to keep warm.
- Add chopped peppers and lemon slices to skillet and cook until peppers are the desired tenderness (5-8 minutes).
- Serve chicken with peppers and lemon slice.
Shopping and dining in Garrettsville keeps your money right here in your community. The recipe above can be prepared with affordable ingredients sourced from Sky Plaza IGA and Save A Lot. Have a recipe you’d like to share? Let us know on our Facebook page.